Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 3.19.20
Reynoldsburg is making significant changes in its operations as a result of the evolving Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) situation.
To get the latest news and updates click here to sign up for Reynoldsburg Connects.
We strongly encourage residents to check the City website for updates. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Effective Thursday, March 19, and until further notice, the City is suspending all in person bill payment and permitting services.
Municipal Services at City Hall
City Hall will be closed to the public. We strongly encourage the public to conduct any business with the City online as much as possible. Please call City Hall at 614-322-6800 if you have any questions regarding city services.
The Police Department will remain open. However, if you need to speak with an officer or wish to make a report that can be completed by telephone instead of coming in, please call 614-866-6622.
Public Service Operations
Effective Thursday, March 19th, the Service Department is transitioning to essential operations with a reduced staffing rotation.
Miscellaneous Service/Payment Options
- EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS– the City will continue to accept online employment applications. Applicants will be notified through email during the review process. For questions call 614-322-6868.
- INCOME TAX FILINGS – the Tax Department is suspending all in-person tax appointments. If you have any income tax questions, RITA is offering extended call center hours now through April 15, at 1-800-860-7482. Income tax filings and payments can be made online via the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA). Or you can mail directly to RITA, P.O. Box 6600, Cleveland, OH 44101-2004.
- MAYORS COURT PAYMENTS – Mayor’s Court will be formally closed until Thursday, April 9, 2020 except for cases involving individuals in jail. If you have a pending court date you will be notified by the Clerk of Courts office of your NEW court date by mail.
- TRAFFIC TICKETS – please consider paying online by clicking here.
- UTILITY BILL PAYMENTS – If you need to pay your utility bill you may do so online, by clicking here or call the automated phone payment system- 844-818-3299. Residents can also drop your payment off in the overnight drop-box in the parking lot in front of City Hall, or mail your payment to City of Reynoldsburg, 7232 East Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Cancellations and Closures
- FINGERPRINTING SERVICES – The Police Department has suspended fingerprinting services through April 6th.
- CITY EVENTS, PARKS & RECREATION PROGRAMS – all City sponsored events and Parks & Recreation Department programs are cancelled through April 6th
- REYNOLDSBURG SENIOR CENTER – The Center is closed to the public effective Monday, March 16, 2020 until further notice. AARP Tax appointments are canceled as of 3.19.20.
- PARKS AND PARK RESTROOMS – All City parks are open per regular guidelines. Park restrooms are closed at this time. We will provide updates as each facility is opened.
At this time No polling locations have changed in Reynoldsburg.
Confirm your location before the Ohio primary on March 17
Get the Facts
The City of Reynoldsburg encourages you to get COVID-19 health information directly from these reliable sources: