To provide and promote participation by all Reynoldsburg citizens through educational, park, recreational and leisure opportunities.
Benefits are endless and we can prove it! Join us!
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for 275 acres of parkland. The department also oversees recreational and/or sport activities for the youth, adults, and seniors of the Reynoldsburg Community. The Senior Citizens of Reynoldsburg (SCOR) was founded in 1971. Their permanent home, located at 1520 Davidson Drive, a facility of the Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department now hosts over 1700 members age 55 or older.
To learn about the parks, facilities, programs and events offered throughout the year, visit the specific pages on the website, or click here to contact us with questions.
Click here to view the July-December Parks and Recreation Brochure.
Program and Activity Registration
Register for programs and activities in the following ways:
- Online: Click on the Blue Sombrero icon located on the right hand side of this page.
- By mail: Mail your registration form and payment to Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department, 7232 East Main Street, Reynoldsburg Ohio 43068.
- Drop Box: Drop your payment and registration in the drop box located at the flag pole at City Hall.
- In person: Bring your registration form and payment to the Auditor’s Office, Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm.
Game or Activity Cancellation
- Activity Status Hotline: The Activity Status Hotline (614) 322-6834 is updated at 4pm Mon-Fri and by 8am on weekends.
- Gazebo at JFK: Parties of 40 patrons or less may reserve the gazebo seven days a week (depending on availability). Resident fee is $28, non-resident fee is $38.
- Livingston House: Adult parties of 20 or less my reserve the Livingston House seven days a week (depending on availability. The rental fee is $50 for up to four hours and $75 for four to eight hours.